Lepton’s ColdFusion Layer 1 test automation switch enables the automation of 100% of lab infrastructure. With ColdFusion, network topology changes can be performed with the click of a button, or by integrating QA test scripts with ColdFusion APIs.
ColdFusion has the broadest media support, has the highest density, and the only Layer 1 switch that supports 10m to 128G in the same chassis.
- Reduce CapEx through an increased utilization of a smaller number of tools.
- Reduce OpEx as automation increases and manual labor decreases.
- Reduce time to market, increasing savings and profits.
- High-density architecture saves expensive rack space.
Increase Test Lab Utilization
- Run the same number of test cases using fewer test tools and DUT’s.
- Allow remote test engineers to share the same lab resources from anywhere.
- Gain full control and visibility over who is using lab resources, and for how long.
- Schedule and reserve resources.
- Reduce lab equipment idle time.
Reduce Test Time
- Reduce unnecessary troubleshooting time due to manual cabling mistakes.
- Build, modify or teardown test topologies quickly and reliably using scripts.
- Quickly isolate and troubleshoot test problems
- Reduce test setup time.
- Free up test engineers’ time to focus on their core technology challenges.
Lepton’s ColdFusion1 supports Ethernet, Fibre Channel, Infiniband and OTN across a wide range of data rates from 1G to 10G, 25G, 40G, 50G and 100G over Active-Optical-Cable (AOC), Direct-Attached-Cable (DAC), Multimode or Singlemode optical cables.